A lot of ideas will be generated throughout the week. Some of the ideas will be pertinent to the tasks at hand, but others, although interesting, won’t be. Capture these good but not immediately relevant back burner ideas on a sticky note board.
- Create a dedicated area to write down assumptions during the sprint.
- Throughout the sprint have everyone write down ideas that don't solve the right problem, right now, but might be useful in future.
- As a team during the converge phase, review all the ideas that have been put up on the wall.
- Trash any that aren't relevant anymore.
- Record all ideas in a separate document or Trello.