An in-depth, less structured discussion and critique of ideas in sketches or storyboards.
If you find your group needs more structure, Speed Crit may be a better fit.
- Estimated time needed: 3 minutes per sketch
- Team: Facilitator, Note-taker, Stakeholders
Why should we do this exercise?
It is best to do a Group Critique after a Heat Map has already been done. It allows for in-depth discussion around the ideas. It gives time for people to say what they thought was good about the idea and for the person that had the idea to add any more detail to the thought.
- Everyone gathers around a sketch or Story Board
- Ask people what they liked about it.
- Ask the person that had the idea to add any more explanation that they think hasn’t been covered or if something was misunderstood.