In speed critique the team will get a chance to discuss and summarise the Heat Map, making notes of the biggest ideas. The conversation will have both a structure and a time limit.
- Estimated time needed: 3-5 minutes per sketch
- Team: Facilitator, Note-taker, Stakeholders
Why should we do this exercise?
By the end of this exercise we will end up with a summary of the strongest ideas produced so far. These ideas will later be voted upon to further wittle them down.
For each sketch:
- Set a timer for 3-5 minutes (you may find that you get faster towards the end).
- The facilitator starts narrating the sketch, describing what is going on.
- The facilitator calls out standout ideas that have lots of votes from the Heat Map.
- The team calls out any ideas that the facilitator missed.
- The ideas get written down by the note-taker.
- Review the questions/concerns.
- The creator points out any missed ideas, and answers any questions.
- Repeat for the next sketch.
- Swap out the narrator role so that the facilitator doesn't get too tired.