Based on the Heat Map, and the Speed Critique, we need to get a quick temperature check on the best ideas so far.
- Estimated time needed: 5 minutes
- Team: Facilitator, Note-taker, Stakeholders
Why should we do this exercise?
So far during Art Museum, the team haven't had much of a chance to stringly vote for a an idea, this is thier first oppurtunity to hone in on the ideas that they feel most strongly about.
- Set a timer for 5 minutes.
- Each team member gets 1 or two votes.
- Ask each team member to review the Problem Statement, and other materials.
- Ask each team member to make a (private) note of which one or two ideas they think are best.
- At the same time everyone places thier votes.
- Ask each person to explain thier votes.
- Set more time if people feel they need it.
- If you can, try to vote for some riskier ideas or elements. It is often the high-risk high-reward features or ideas that help a product standout from competitors. If the gamble does not pay off we will know it in the prototype stage. It will be caught so early that there is no real risk involved.