The supervote is the final part of the process, the last chance anyone gets to decide on the best ideas.
- Estimated time needed: 5 minutes
- Team: Facilitator, Note-taker, Stakeholders
Why should we do this exercise?
We have building up a heirarchy of the best ideas so far. With the Heat Map and Speed Critique we got a very general idea. Then the Straw poll started solifiying those thoughts, now the deciders will corwn the best ideas.
- Set a timer for 5 minutes.
- Give each decider one vote each.
- Ask each decider to make a final vote.
- Ask the deciders to explain thier vote.
They can follow the suggestions of the rest of team, or vote outside the box, the choice is theirs.